Cydia store is a very special place to find good jailbreak tweaks, so that today I while I was checking latest jailbreak tweaks I found this great tweak which called NCColors and it is really very useful for too many iPhone users as it allows you to customize your iPhone notification center by using simple RGB sliders:
 Just after you install NCColors on your iPhone you will be able to change and customize your iPhone's notification center's color, you have the ability to use Blur to make your notification center a kind of transparent.. So that I told myself to give it a try and played in the RGB sliders as shown above and here's the results :)
  Well maybe I didn't thought that my notification center will be like this ! Anyway NCColors considered as one of the best jailbreak tweaks available when it comes to changing Notification Center’s background color.

The only thing that doesn’t work well is the disable switch. Disabling didn’t actually disable the tweak, even after a respring. I presume this will be fixed in a future update. So if you are interested in this tweak you can get it for free from Cydia store enjoy all and happy downloading :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Mobile Hack trick